STIGA DNA PRO S. NEW from STIGA! The DNA series are STIGA’s first table tennis rubbers that are manufactured in Germany. This DNA PRO line of rubbers are designed for a wide range of table tennis playing levels and style of play. STIGA have developed and designed DNA Pro in collaboration with Swedish and Chinese national team members to create a rubber with a new type of ESC sponge that is optimal for the modern, offensive playing styles, especially for those who play with great power and enjoy attacking. DNA PRO are high performance rubbers that deliver results.
NEW – ESC SPONGE TECHNOLOGY – what is it?
ESC (Enlarged Sponge Cells) technology means that the sponge has larger pores that provide a catapult effect, and thereby a higher arc in topspin rallies. It also means that the contact between the blade and the rubber is reinforced, thus providing a better feel and a crisp, clear sound when hitting the ball. The 42.5 degrees hard sponge is designed for those seeking the very best. This rubber provides the power and speed required to complete rallies in a quick and efficient way.
DNA Pro also has a unique pimple geometry developed to suit the aggressive playing style of the new generations, with a focus on power and spin. The DNA PRO rubbers are also optimised for the ABS ball, and thanks to the combination of natural and synthetic rubber, it is considerably more durable than previous generations of table tennis rubbers.
- Made in Germany, for those who play with great power
- A fast and powerful rubber for offensive play
- ESC ( enlarged sponge cell ) technology offers a higher arc in topspin rallies
- The combination of natural and synthetic rubber increases the durability of the rubber
- Orange coloured sponge with transparent surface rubber optimised for the ABS ball
- Sponge hardness 42.5 degrees provides good control without loss of spin or speed