- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Cornilleau Pro 510 Static Outdoor Table Tennis Table designed to fit perfectly into the environment of a school, campsite, resort, hotel or in your garden. The feet are equipped with adjustable screw fittings so that it can be installed safely in public places. The curved legs of this table make it extremely attractive. There is a fixed steel net and permanent leg assembly. The fully weatherproofed playing surface makes it a highly appealing table for multi venue use. It is the ultimate choice for school use.
- Guaranteed for 3 years (10 years on table tops)
- Price is fully inclusive of VAT and delivery into 1 mainland UK address
- We cannot deliver to Highlands and Islands i.e. N.I. Jersey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight.
- A delivery supplement applies to the following postcodes which will be advised: all IV, KW, AB 36 – 38 & 40+, PH19+, PA20+.
- Table is delivered flat packed, ready for self assembly
TABLE DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Please allow 3 – 7 working days for delivery – postcode dependant.
- You will be advised of the specific timing by our carrier soon after you place your order. They will do their very best to accommodate your requirements.
FEATURES, DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Thickness of top 7mm
- Colour of tops Blue or Grey
- Completely weatherproof playing surface
- Mat-top finish offering 10 times less glare from the sun and improved transmission of spin
- Playing surface made from resin laminate
- Corner protectors on each corner to guarantee maximum safety for children
- Bat storage slots
- Ball dispenser
- Wheelchair friendly
- 60mm steel side frames
|Table top thickness||
No Assembly, Table Assembly charge £60.00