BLUE in stock, pre-order GREY for stock arriving on 6th July
PLEASE NOTE – A DELIVERY SUPPLEMENT of £15.00 IS APPLICABLE for all SCOTLAND DELIVERIES . We will telephone you to obtain the additional £15.00 payment required.
CORNILLEAU COMPETITION 740 INDOOR TABLE TENNIS TABLE is an outstanding top of the range ITTF approved competition table. Recommended for intensive high level indoor competition play. The compact rollaway design with 25mm playing surface and very sturdy 70mm deep side frames to keep the top rigid. The Skil Top coating ensures a superb playing performance – speed, excellent rebound and advantage for spin. It also incorporates DSI – Integrated Double Security locking system which is unique and designed for safety.
DSI – Integrated Double Security Explained
Using a central release handle, the table can be opened and closed with extreme ease. The DSI system has 16 locking points. The table is fully locked in playing and storage positions. What’s more, because of its unique locking system, when the table is opened the panel automatically locks at 65°, thereby avoiding any risk of accident. Finally, if the top is not fully locked in the playing position, a second locking level stops the top from flipping over.
- PLEASE NOTE – A DELIVERY SUPPLEMENT of £15.00 IS APPLICABLE for all SCOTLAND DELIVERIES . We will telephone you to obtain the additional £15.00 payment required.
- We ONLY deliver to the UK MAINLAND
- Unfortunately the crew are not able to remove the packaging and will leave this for you to dispose of.
- We CANNOT deliver to the following POSTCODES: AB36 – 38, AB40-56, KA27 – 28, PA20+, PH20+, ALL IV, ALL KW
- Table is delivered flat packed, ready for self-assembly.
- Price is fully inclusive of VAT and delivery into 1 mainland UK address with the exclusion of SCOTLAND deliveries, supplement to be applied.
- Please note: the GREEN table is a SPECIAL ORDER product. Delivery timing has to be advised after receipt of order.
TABLE DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Please allow 3 – 7 working days for delivery – postcode dependant.
- You will be advised of the specific timing by our carrier soon after you place your order. They will do their very best to accommodate your requirements.
FEATURES, DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Thickness of top 25mm high density chipboard
- Colour of top Blue or Grey
- ITTF approved
- Playing surface SKILTOP
- DSI – Integrated Double Security (16 locking points)
- Compact Technology for easy movement and storage
- Special INDOOR wheels with ball bearings
- 4 x brakes
- Stability provided via adjustment system with leg pad
- Wheelchair friendly
- Playback facility
- 70mm steel side frames
- Retractable IFFT approved net and post set
- Table Weight 119Kg
- Packed Weight 136kg
- Table playing size Length 274cm x Width 152cm x Height 76cm
- Storage size Height 155 x length 183 x Width 66cm
- Guaranteed for 3 years (10 years on table tops)
Bats & balls are NOT provided with this table.