Cornilleau Competition 640 Indoor Table Tennis Table
CORNILLEAU COMPETITION 640 TABLE TENNIS TABLE is an ITTF approved, top level indoor competition table for intensive club use. This sturdy compact rollaway table incorporates superb design features.
Important please note: this is a special request table and the delivery will be advised after the order is placed.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
CORNILLEAU COMPETITION 640 TABLE TENNIS TABLE is an ITTF approved, top level indoor competition table for intensive club use. This sturdy compact rollaway table incorporates superb design features. The Skil Top coating ensures a superb playing performance – speed, excellent rebound and advantage for spin. It also incorporates DSI – Integrated Double Security locking system which is unique and designed for safety.
DSI – Integrated Double Security Explained
Using a central release handle, the table can be opened and closed with extreme ease. The DSI system has 16 locking points. The table is fully locked in playing and storage positions.
What’s more, because of its unique locking system, when the table is opened the panel automatically locks at 65°, thereby avoiding any risk of accident. Finally, if the top is not fully locked in the playing position, a second locking level stops the top from flipping over.
- Guaranteed for 3 years
- Price is fully inclusive of VAT and delivery into 1 mainland UK address
- We cannot deliver to Highlands and Islands i.e. N.I. Jersey, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight.
- A delivery supplement applies to the following postcodes which will be advised: all IV, KW, AB 36 – 38 & 40+, PH19+, PA20+.
- Table is delivered flat packed, ready for self assembly
TABLE DELIVERY INFORMATION
- Please note this is a special order table and delivery can take up to 28 days.
- You will be advised of the specific timing by our carrier soon after you place your order. They will do their very best to accommodate your requirements.
FEATURES, DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
- Thickness of top 22m high density chipboard
- Colour of top Blue
- ITTF approved
- Playing surface SKILTOP
- DSI – Integrated Double Security (16 locking points)
- Compact Technology for easy movement and storage
- Special INDOOR wheels with ball bearings
- 2 x brakes
- Stability provided via adjustment system with leg pad
- Wheelchair friendly
- Playback facility
- 50mm steel side frames
- Retractable IFFT approved net and post set
- Table Weight 114Kg
- Packed Weight 131kg
- Table playing size Length 274cm x Width 152cm x Height 76cm
- Storage size Height 155 x length 183 x Width 75cm
Bats & balls are NOT provided with this table.
|Table top thickness||
No Assembly, Table Assembly charge £60.00